- Do you have at least least 2-3 years cognate experience in project management from an IT industry and a PMP/CAPM certification? Our Client, a reputable Fintech Company urgently requires the services of a Business Project Analyst. If yes, send your Cv to email@example.com
- Position: Client Accounts Manager (CAM) Ref. WCD/Sales Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Manage the entire order delivery process from order booking and delivery to ticketing
- Improve the Order Fulfilment Cycle Time (OFCT) and the On Time Delivery (OTD) rate to the agreed benchmark
- Monitor performance, Identify variances from the benchmark, identify root causes and prevent future problems from occurring.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating the team towards achievement of the stated objectives
- Monitoring individual performance and maintaining required competency levels to assess fairly the performance of team members
- Co-coordinating and interfacing with customers (internal and external) and other departments to establish performance benchmarks and resolve problems with orders
• Provide timely and accurate communication on delivery and billing status to all customers Qualification • A university degree with an MBA or Six-sigma or Business Process engineering certification or Master’s degree Qualified candidates are to forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and Ref applied for as Subject. Application closes 4th January, 2019 Shortlisted qualified candidates only will be contacted
3. HSE Engineer & HSE Officer is required on immediate basis. (NEBOSH with ADNOC Approval with minimum 3 years of experience) Please send your CVs @ email@example.com
4. Our Client, an indigenous IT firm building the future of payment processes in Africa seeks to hire Java Developers to support its project teams on a two year fixed term contract. The ideal candidates must have worked on high scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Our Client, a leading supplier of vehicle tracking services in Nigeria seeks to hire a Client Account Manager who will be responsible for the management of sales and relationships with allocated clients. Visit https://bit.ly/2rKfkoU to apply.
6. University Undergraduates interested in internship with NLNG next year, the portal is now open for applications.
Go to the website. www.nlng.com under careers then click on the SIWES application portal.
4,636 total views, 6 views today